For the ultimate in luxury and convenience you can’t go past our PolyLux Shutters. Manufactured to the highest quality standards right here in Australia, they are perfect for highlight windows and wet areas like your bathroom, kitchen and laundry.
Make a decision
The first thing you’ll need to do is decide where you'll be fitting your new shutters. A face fit sits outside your architrave so will project into your room by about 65mm. For aesthetic purposes we recommend a recess fit, as the shutters will sit inside your architrave with no projection.
Measuring Your Windows - Face Fit
Measuring Your Windows - Recess Fit
Before settling on a recess fit…
Check that you have at least 60mm distance of depth between the window pane and the edge of the frame. If there are any obstructions such as window winders or handles please email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Measuring Tips
- If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 918 390
- For help deciding on a fit, email a photo of you window(s) to email@example.com
- Check for obstructions such as window winders or handles
- Use metal tape measure
- Provide measurements in millimetres
- Specify width and drop when writing your measurements to ensure you don’t reverse them
- Only provide the exact measurements, do not make deductions to allow clearance
- Double check all of your measurements